Noloco is a no-code platform for teams to build business apps from their data in spreadsheets and other data sources like Airtable, PostgreSQL & Google Sheets. Our customers build internal tools, customer portals & partner apps - without writing a single line of code.
It's like magic.
However, there's a lot more we can do to spread the word about Noloco, attract prospective customers and demonstrate the value that Noloco can bring to businesses around the world.
We're now hiring an experienced Growth Marketer to lead the charge.
This individual contributor will be responsible for the creation and execution of campaigns and experiments focused on awareness, lead generation, and conversion to sales-ready opportunities. As our first Growth Marketer, you will be given lots of responsibility and free rein to craft messaging and content across all our online channels: from managing ad campaigns, optimising paid spend, creating landing pages, leading case studies, producing blog content and promoting product updates across our social media channels.
We've been backed by YCombinator and some outstanding investors. Since our launch in December 2021, we've experienced rapid growth. We've already hired some outstanding employees from companies like HubSpot, Twitter & Salesforce. Now, we're expanding the team to continue meeting our growth targets and help us build the no-code platform of choice for businesses to build apps around their data.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience in implementing demand generation programs in B2B software companies
- You're results-driven. You strive to understand the performance of your campaigns and ensure marketing activities translate into meaningful sales and commercial outcomes that help drive the business forward
- You're a strong storyteller and can communicate clearly. You're able to craft clear, enticing content to engage prospects through multiple digital channels. You have a natural flair for writing
- You're proactive. Working at a fast-paced startup means that everyone needs to take ownership and use their initiative. You don't need too much hand-holding - you want to take on responsibility and work autonomously
Bonus points if:
- You previously worked at an early stage start-up (pre-seed to Series A) and contributed meaningfully to setting growth strategy
- You have experience managing paid acquisition campaigns on Google, LinkedIn and other social media
- You have experience conducting customer research to guide acquisition experiments
- You're comfortable maintaining and updating marketing websites and landing pages using platforms like Webflow
- You have experience designing content on platforms like Figma or Sketch for use on websites and social media
What you might work on
- Support the creation, development and execution of high-impact, multi-channel B2B marketing programs focused on creating pipeline opportunities
- Craft compelling content and customer stories to convey the value of Noloco to prospective and existing customers
- Create landing pages targeting key customer personas, use cases and industries for both organic and paid traffic
- Tracking, measuring, and reporting campaign performance against key business drivers
- Identifying root cause of program performance issues and driving action plans for continual improvement
- Manage and optimise Noloco's paid marketing spend across advertising channels
- Understand competitive positioning and be able to convey both internally and externally where Noloco has the edge over alternative platforms
- Become the voice of Noloco across our social media channels
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product & Solutions Engineering team members to identify opportunities to engage Free users and ensure they're getting value from Noloco
Who will you work with?
Noloco's Founders have worked in some of the world's best-known tech companies, including: Revolut, Hubspot, TripAdvisor, Shazam and rocketship startups like Inscribe and Flipdish. But we can't do it alone. We're putting together a team of superstars to help Noloco become a platform loved by millions of customers all over the world. So far, our team comes from Twitter, HubSpot, Salesforce & TripAdvisor. They've set a high bar!
We're ultra transparent (subscribe to our Founder Updates if you want to see what this means). We want to learn from and work with the very best.
- Work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Latest tech equipment
- Health insurance
Where will you work?
At Noloco we're remote-first although the current team are all based around Dublin. We put a lot of effort into making our remote culture work and have regular meet-ups in person to help everyone get to know each other.
How to apply?
If you're interested in applying for this role, please fill out the application form below or follow the link here.